We want every moment of your time with us to be worthwhile. The paperwork and insurance processes should be as smooth as possible. You should have your therapist’s undivided attention. Physical therapy is complex and requires constant evaluation, therefore you will work, one-on-one, with a Licensed Clinician at each and every visit. If you have had therapy in the past, you know that this is unusual. But at Austin Physical Therapy we are committed to providing you the highest standard of care.
Explaining our mission
We look back at our company mission statement from time to time as a means to check how we’re doing and guide our future decisions. The problem with mission statements is they don’t always mean that much to the public who may read them.
Here’s what our mission and approach means for you
We educate our clients to actively participate in their recovery and future health
We are not in the business of dispensing band-aids. For you to remain healthy you need to be educated about how your body moves and functions and how to exercise properly, not just have us manage your symptoms. It takes time to make sure you are comfortable returning to your normal activities, but you deserve the highest quality care.
We are honored that you have chosen to spend time with us. We have set ourselves apart from our competition by making you our focus, and you deserve the best therapy. At Austin Physical Therapy you’ll discover what physical therapy can truly be when it comes from the hands of experts.
Austin Physical Therapy’s treatment philosophy is driven by results-oriented methods
The cornerstone to any successful service-oriented business is results for the customer. At Austin Physical Therapy we recognize that our “customers” are really three different groups, all who are expecting results:
- The patients
- The physicians who refer their patients to us
- The insurance company, sports team/club, or entity who may be paying for the services
It is also important to make clear that the results desired by each and every patient are unique and different. A key component to successful outcomes is connecting with each patient and working closely with them to establish these results-oriented goals. For one patient it may be relief of constant pain, for another it could be finally sleeping through the night, and for another it may be returning to a sport or hobby they love, or injury prevention. A few other examples of the results and goals accomplished through treatment at Austin Physical Therapy include:
- Full recovery and return to normal activities following surgery or accident.
- Improved strength and sports-specific performance.
- Abolishment of pain in the legs or feet allowing return to basic daily activities.
- Correction of muscle imbalances that have hindered athletic performance.
- Improved balance and stability allowing elderly safe daily function.
- Relief of neck or back pain and fully empowering the patient to maintain their improvements through customized home strategies.
- Restoration of pain-free shoulder motion allowing return to simple overhead tasks, sports performance, and daily activities.